i've moved my main website to:
chrisolsonphotography.com
please update your bookmarks

Powered by Blogger.

End of 2010

* What a great year I've had with all my sessions and unforgettable clients! I cant believe that its almost over already!
Thanks so much to all my clients i hope you've enjoyed your photos as much as i enjoyed taking them!
*I am booking weddings for 2011 now, please feel free to contact me with any info, interest, or questions you have. Days are filling already! I am booked June 24 (still tentative), September 2, & September 17.
*All other sessions i will be starting up again come April this is after High School Play Season and also the weather will be improving (hopefully you never know with good old Pittsburgh!
*And any senior who wants to hand out Rep Cards to underclassman please email me!

You can also visit me on Facebook

YaY for 2011! I will also be adding some new equipment:
Soon to be in my bag: The Canon 7D, Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 & Canon 50mm f/1.2L. I cant wait!

~Chrissy

0 comments:

Followers